27 February 2011

It's been a while...

I find myself on Tumblr a lot more than i am on here... I started this to kind of get my thoughts out, but also the keep my thoughts organized (which I find nearly impossible). I really had no idea what I wanted my Blogspot to be about, until I found myself slipping comfortably into the role of "Wife." Now I want this to be about my adventures as a Military wife and a savvy shopper among the balance of the paycheck we receive through his job and my minimum wage- part time job as an associate at one of the BEST ice cream shops ever, Mora Iced Creamery. Don't be surprised if  spam you all with my love affair with my job :)

Now, onto the main point of this post... Sunday and the art of Coupon Clipping! Oh my gosh do I love this new-found hobby of mine! I'm actually having fun looking through the Sunday paper at the ads and finding great deals for the week. I also use my online websites as well. I know only a few stores will post their sales, but I am looking for more. If anyone has good sites to check out, I'd love to hear about them! So far i fell in love with Wal-Mart online, Target online and the NEX.

No comments:

Post a Comment