21 March 2011

Rant...

i just needed somewhere to write because i can't keep this all in my head any longer. I'm still kind of in shock and a little numb and it seems like my whole world is crashing down around me. Anyways, I will have to start back to last month when my mom decided she would go to Vegas with the ex that basically ruined mine and my families lives.The short version of the story is that when they got together, my mom had just gotten a divorce and wasn't in a good place... so he took advantage of that and ruined everything. So we up and ran away from this guy, but 15 years later, she goes to Vegas by herself with him... and he has the nerve to ask her to move to Ohio with him. She believes he's changed, but I still have that sunk feeling in my gut. We've all expressed our consirn about this, but she's made up her mind.

Now, on to another issue... my wedding. It's in jepordy of being moved because it's an inconvience to the Marine Corps and apparently we haven't done the proper process of going through the paperwork, classes, or notifying the command... which is false, we have. We told them back in January and February about our April 16th wedding, and 15 days before hand, they want to call us and tell us that we can't get married? I'm sorry, you mister are wrong... we are going to get married on April 16th because that is the day we have planned on. There have been other instinces about these guys trying to screw over my fiance, but I'm not going to let it happen. They cannot tell us if we can or cannot get married... we are, and that's final. I'm not going to have some Corporal tell my fiance  he can't get married and get away with it. If Caleb doesn't act fast, I'm sending in Plan B. I won't have my wedding ruined because someone had a broom up their butt and wanted to take it out on Caleb.

Okay, don'e with that... so now on to my Virgo ways of viewing every option and over thinking/analyzing  every little detail. So IF the wedding is postponed, we will have to move everything, spend more money, and re send all the invitations... which is another headache and an endless amount of sleepless nights. So I'm praying we can keep the date. After the wedding, if we can't get Base housing (because NBK is retarded), my mom has a plan of renting the house to us! I asked her if she could write out the expenses and we could come to an agreement satisfying both her and our wallets.She plans to have the house fixed up and ready for either rent or selling by the time of the wedding, so if we rent she could possibly have a place to come back to if the Ohio thing doesn't work out. If we do get base housing (crossing my fingers for), we could easily be close to where Caleb works and I would only have to commute 20 min to work, which isn't bad, since I do that anyways.

as for wedding options, I'm still weighing everything, but I need to hear back form Caleb about what the Corps have decided on. WISH US LUCK that we can keep the April 16th date!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck and keeping my fingers crossed that everything will work out great for you two!

    ReplyDelete