03 March 2011

So, everyones doing it... Here's the 25 of me:

1. I do believe I was born in the wrong region of the States... I'm a Southern girl to the core, but was raised in the Northwest.

2. Mama always said I'd marry a Marine, and lookie here, I am :)

3. I LOVE love love my job!

4. I'm studying Psychology.

5. I am very stubborn.

6. I MUST have at least 2 cups of coffee in the morning to function properly in society.

7. If you knew me back in High school, you might say I have Rage issues, but I've gotten help with it.

8. I judge myself so harshly I don't feel capable of achieving anything.

9. I am a classically trained vocalist, but I am to shy to sing in front of anyone.

10. I was on debate team for a couple of years and we were in the top 15 debate teams in Washington.

11. I have been to over 10 states plus Canada and Mexico.

12. I don't drink - at all- because I love alcohol too much.

13. My best friend is my unbiological sister, and I miss her every day.

14. I use to be a fictional writer, but havent written a story in years.

15. I clean... all the time. My OCD is sinks.

16. I keep all my paperwork organized, but my head is chaotic...

17. I wanted to be a Marine ever since I was younger, but my Ssgt uncle talked me out of that.

18. I have highly sensitive skin, and have to use organic face wash and makeup.

19. I am lactose intolerant but I work at an ice cream shop...

20. I basically grew up in a barn... my family had horses up until I was 15.

21. Penguins are my favorite animal.

22. I keep my car absolutely spotless.

23. My favorite shows are NCIS, Bones, Criminal Minds, UFC and Say Yes to the Dress: ATL

24. I stress out way to easily.

25. This was really hard to do... I don't normally think of myself that often.

1 comment:

  1. LIke your 25.. I also had a hard time thinking of things about me that are actually worth telling someone else.. But after I finished, I was like"oh crap I shoulda told them this and that!". ha

    ReplyDelete