28 January 2011

Day 1: Fifteen facts.

15 facts about myself... I could be sitting here four hours:


1. I tend to over think and second guess everything.
2. I have recently gotten in touch with my emotions, so I am highly sensitive.
3. I love studying Psychology.
4. When I was a kid, I never learned how to "run" until I was in Kindergarten. I galloped like the horses I was raised around.
5. I am not musically gifted, my I am a classically trained vocalist.
6. I am lactose intolerant but I work at an Ice Cream parlor.
7. I have had some eye opening life experiences, so that is probably why I come off a bit to guarded for my own good.
8. I love animals. I was raised around horses and I absolutely love being in the saddle.
9. I go through phases of my religion. I was baptized a Christian, but i haven't been to church in 3 months.
10. I was 6 weeks premature and the doctors said I wouldn't survive the first 24 hours... well 21 years later, here I am!
11. I have big plans on trying to work for the Bill Gates Foundation and merging new technologies with the military, but I am in no way a computer nerd. My plan is more Psychological... by helping our members with a safe and effective way to recover from PTSD, and sever mental or physical wounds.
12. I love eating Sour Skittles and goldfish.
13. I think the smell of a farm and the smell of engine oil are the best thing sin the world.
14. I want to prove to people that I may be small, but I can still tough it out like the big boys.
15. I use to be a cross country runner, but I haven't worked out in more than a year... That needs to change.




So there you have it, 15 facts about me...

No comments:

Post a Comment