30 January 2011

Days 2 and 3:

Days 2: the person you have been close to the longest.

Wow, I actually have to think about that. Besides my family which is a no brainer, but I can't decide who I've been closest to outside my family. I have kind of gone through a phase of "falling out" with people. I don't know if it's because I havent' seen anyone since graduation, but I've lost and gained friends.

I guess I can say I've been friends with Lauren for over 15 years, and Liz for 5 years and we all work together, but that's just a number for me. We've gone through periods where I don't know what's going on with them. I've known people since Jr. High, but again, those are numbers.

I'd have to say the "closest" person I've been with is Maygen. We've gone through ups and downs, we've held each other when life seems to be falling apart, We seen guys come and go in our lives and now we both have found the ones we want to spend our lives with. She's moved 5,000 miles around the world from me, but nothing compares to the times we've had together. The laughter and the tears, the jokes we've made, the adventures we had and of course the memories that are forever embedded in my heart.

I've had some of the best times with her. From making homemade frappichinos to plotting recon missions in the dead of night -- oh wait that was the same day :p I've spilled m guts to her and she's always been there as a shoulder to cry on and I've always dropped everything to be there for her. She really is the only person I'd drop everything to be with, I just wish Guam hadn't taken her from me... but that's what happens when you grow up.

She will forever be my best friend, my unbiological sister and my second half.




Day 3: the Cast of your favorite show:

That's easy, the cast of NCIS. I love the casting and the show it's self. I've seen just about every show from day one to last weeks latest airing. Mark Harmon makes a perfect Leroy Jethro Gibbs, and I love Abby!

I'm still never going to forget the time I was in my college math class and we had to take our final early because the Prof was going to California to see his son for the holidays and tour the set of NCIS... He was extreamly excited because Prof. Murray was seeing his son Sean... yeah, that Sean, the Seam Murray that plays Tim McGee. I was blown away, my math professor was the father of a real life actor? Wow, cool.

Anyways... I love NCIS with a passion and I don't want to get into a debate about it, but I do like Ziva better than Kate. Ziva is just the kick ass girl I want to be. She may not look tough, but she can really pack a punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment