27 January 2011

You will find

That I tend to write in circles. I can't help it, that's how my brain works. I can't seem to stop spinning around and around. I just want to sort things out, but the only way I can do that is by writing through my thoughts. 


I'm not writing this to anyone in specific, but I'm writing it just to see where I end up. I tend to write all the time, even if it's just a sentence or a whole novel. I can't seem to stop thinking, so I keep writing, makes sense, right? Who knows, I may dive into my creative side a pull a story out of the chambers in my head. 


This is just a way for me to release my inner confusion so that I can lay it out on the table. So try to understand me. You will find that I go through waves of emotions, so if you are moved, great, if you aren't that's fine, I'm only one person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment